If you’re new to WordPress, you might be wondering how to install a WordPress plugin. While there are some plugins that you can install directly from the WordPress admin panel if you want to install manually here is process.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin:
- Download the plugin file.
- Login to WordPress and Go-to Plugin>>Add new and Click on Upload Plugin File
- Upload the plugin file you have downloaded.
- Click Activate once you are done with uploading.
That’s it! The plugin is now activated and ready to use. OR if you want to install from WordPress admin panel here are steps that you have to follow.
- Go to plugins >> Add New
- Under Search Bar Search for “Optimate Ads”
- Click on Install button
- Once done click on Activate
Just In Case if You Want a Video Guide Here it is: